Enprotech is one of the largest providers of heavy production equipment repair, rebuild, remanufacture and modernization services in North America. We partner to provide high-value, turnkey solutions that optimize the equipment lifecycle and advance productivity for our customers. Our work spans a range of industries, including metal forming, metal fabrication, steel, and aluminum—among many others.
We have over 100 years of expertise in engineering, designing, remanufacturing and modernizing heavy equipment, specializing in these areas:
- Metal Forming and Fabrication: mechanical, hydraulic, servo, hydroforming and forging presses
- OEM engineering and design ownership of all Verson and Danly press specifications
- Metal Production: steel, aluminum, and more, from the coke oven to the final finishing station
Our engineering, skilled trades, field service and technical sales teams provide unmatched commitment to problem solving and innovation, and we’re passionate about keeping critical production machinery in motion.
Enprotech, LLC. is a subsidiary of Enprotech Corp, headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio.
Delivering on our promise to advance productivity
Our mission and values guide our everyday operations.
We partner with our customers, bringing together innovative technologies and best-in-class engineering to deliver single-source solutions for the modernization, maintenance, and repair of industrial equipment, facilities, and complex manufacturing systems.
We advance the science of manufacturing by promoting and developing industrial trades for team members and customers, to benefit the economic health and safety of society.
Our core values drive our relationship with team members, customers, and other stakeholders:
- Safety: We maintain a safe work environment because we care about each other.
- Urgency: Do it now. Do it right. We act with a sense of urgency and passion.
- Teamwork: We succeed as a team and believe every team member can make positive contributions.
- Can Do Attitude: We are committed to providing solutions to our customers and fellow team members.
- Integrity: We are transparent, respectful, humble, and ethical in all our interactions with team members, customers, suppliers, and communities. We conduct business with the highest standards.
- Community: We are active and good stewards of the communities we call home.
As leaders, these are the traits we commit to building and demonstrating every day:
- Listening: We listen to understand all viewpoints.
- No Fear: We create a collaborative environment where team members can express opinions with no fear.
- Decision Makers: We make informed decisions and are accountable for them.
- Trustworthy: We earn and demonstrate trust.
- Do the Right Thing: We do the right thing, even when no one is watching.
- Challenge, Motivate, and Support: We challenge and motivate our team members outside of their comfort and support their advancement.
- One Team: We are one team putting the company’s interest above our own, and we celebrate our success as a team.