Enprotech™ is one of the largest providers of heavy production equipment repair, rebuild, remanufacture and modernization services in North America. We partner to provide high-value, turnkey solutions that optimize the equipment lifecycle and advance productivity for our customers. Our work spans a range of industries, including metal forming, metal fabrication, steel, and aluminum—among many others.
We have over 100 years of expertise in engineering, designing, remanufacturing and modernizing heavy equipment, specializing in these areas:
- Metal Forming and Fabrication: mechanical, hydraulic, servo, hydroforming and forging presses
- OEM engineering and design ownership of all Verson™ and Danly press specifications
- Metal Production: steel, aluminum, and more, from the coke oven to the final finishing station
Our engineering, skilled trades, field service and technical sales teams provide unmatched commitment to problem solving and innovation, and we’re passionate about keeping critical production machinery in motion.
Enprotech is a subsidiary of Industrious Group Inc., headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio.
Delivering on our promise to advance productivity
Our mission and values guide our everyday operations.
We are a trusted partner, passionately providing innovative technologies and best-in-class engineering to deliver single-source solutions for the modernization, maintenance, and repair of industrial equipment, facilities, and complex manufacturing systems.
We are committed to these Core Values that drive our relationships with team members, customers, and stakeholders:
- Safety: We maintain a safe work environment because we care about each other.
- Urgency: We act with a sense of urgency and passion. Do it now. Do it right.
- One Team: We succeed as a team. We are confident every team member can make positive contributions.
- Can Do Attitude: We are committed to providing solutions to our customers and fellow team members.
- Integrity: We are transparent, respectful, humble, and ethical in all our interactions with team members, customers, suppliers, and communities. We conduct business with the highest standards.
- Community: We are active stewards of the communities we call home.
As leaders, these are the traits we commit to building and demonstrating every day:
- Integrity: We do the right thing, even when non one is watching. We earn and demonstrate trust.
- Decision Makers: We make informed decisions and are accountable for them.
- Empowering Motivator: We challenge and motivate our team members to learn and develop outside of their comfort zones; supporting their growth.
- Active Collaborator: We create a collaborative environment where team members can express opinions with no fear.
- Listening: We actively listen to understand all viewpoints.
- Servant Leader: We serve compassionately and equally, as One Team, to put the company’s interests above our own.