A partner in helping you Press On.
We distinguish ourselves from the competition with a wide variety of brand-new parts, components, and products, specifically designed to drive production efficiency to new heights. Our designers and engineers have crafted best-in-class designs from our extensive repair and service business, enabling us to create innovative solutions that deliver long-term, reliable performance.
Our new equipment and components include:
- Enprotech™ Press Program
- Verson™ LCM Presses
- Enprotech Control Systems
- Transfer Systems
- Overhead Cranes
- Coke Oven Doors
- Coke Oven Quench Cars
- Enprotech OEM Mandrel Systems
Introducing the Enprotech®
We’ve leveraged 100 years of advanced engineering experience to build new high-performing presses that feature state-of-the-art technology, Verson®-level quality, and reliability—all with an optimized manufacturing time for a shorter delivery.
Here’s how our new MECHANICAL press keeps you in motion:
- We install, calibrate, and provide start-up services to get you up-and-running quickly
- Our Advanced Engineering Team works with you on site to optimize productivity
- Our presses are designed for long-term reliability to minimize the risk of downtime
- We offer flexible options for your control system, including an Enprotech pre-programmed Allen Bradley control system for premium precision or the ability to integrate any preferred 3rd party control system
Enprotech is the exclusive North American LCM hydraulic press provider for all new equipment, technical support, and spare parts. Verson LCM press options range between 50 and 15,000 tons capacity. Added to the existing Enprotech Press Program range of presses, Enprotech delivers the most comprehensive range of mechanical and hydraulic presses available to the metal forming and metal forging industries.
Let us help you specify the right press for your application.
Contact Us For:
- Verson LCM Deep Drawing Presses
- Verson LCM Die-Spotting & Die Tryout Presses
- Verson LCM Hemming Presses
- Verson LCM SMC Presses
- Verson LCM CCL/PCB Laminating Hot Presses
- Verson LCM Forging Presses
NSD Position Sensors and Controllers
We’re proud to be the North American representative for NSD position sensors and controllers. NSD’s revolutionary sensor technology, ABSOCODER, is a non-contact, absolute position sensor designed for the most demanding applications. The ABSOCODER is available in rotary and linear models, and may be used simply to provide position data, or coupled with a VARICAM or VARILIMIT for more exacting metal stamping machine control applications.
Contact Us For:
- ABSOCODER® Absolute Position Sensor
- VARILIMIT® Electronic Linear CAM Switch System
- VARICAM® Electronic Rotary CAM Switch System
- CYLNUC Programmable Pneumatic Cylinders
New metal production Equipment
Enprotech is a leader in designing and upgrading metal production (steel, aluminim and more) equipment. With everything from silica brick for metallurgical coke ovens to rolls for the finishing process, our extensive variety of manufacturing parts and manufacturing services are sure to meet your full range of equipment needs.
Our offerings include:
Modernization and Efficiency Solutions
New steel manufacturing equipment
REMANUFACTURE AND ENHANCEMENTS